Xbox 360 Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» OMG SPAM LOLLLL
ASSASSINS CREED TWO EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 12:31 am by Admin

» Advice For Forum Color
ASSASSINS CREED TWO EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 12:07 am by Admin

» Amry of Two 40th Day: E3 Review
ASSASSINS CREED TWO EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:39 pm by Admin

» Xbox Community News
ASSASSINS CREED TWO EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 3:00 am by Admin

» Xbox Community Polls
ASSASSINS CREED TWO EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:19 am by Admin

» Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
ASSASSINS CREED TWO EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 7:31 am by Admin

» Current Members And Ranks
ASSASSINS CREED TWO EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:02 am by Admin

» ASSASSINS CREED TWO
ASSASSINS CREED TWO EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:48 am by Admin

» Army of 2 the 40th day
ASSASSINS CREED TWO EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:39 am by Admin

Poll

What Should Xbox-Community Focus On?

ASSASSINS CREED TWO Vote_lcap33%ASSASSINS CREED TWO Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
ASSASSINS CREED TWO Vote_lcap0%ASSASSINS CREED TWO Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Top posters
Admin
ASSASSINS CREED TWO Vote_lcapASSASSINS CREED TWO Voting_barASSASSINS CREED TWO Vote_rcap 
theFIDJ
ASSASSINS CREED TWO Vote_lcapASSASSINS CREED TWO Voting_barASSASSINS CREED TWO Vote_rcap 
Cinto
naota668

Statistics
We have 5 registered users
The newest registered user is Martin

Our users have posted a total of 42 messages in 18 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 4 on Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:34 pm

I forgot my password

ASSASSINS CREED TWO

3 posters

Go down

ASSASSINS CREED TWO Empty ASSASSINS CREED TWO

Post  theFIDJ Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:28 am

ASSASSINS CREED TWO Assassins-creed-2-logo1-450x253
Well i just beat another great game, Assassin's Creed 2. Like a lot of other people I wasn't to thrilled about the first game. I loved the concept of the game with free-running and the open world experience, but in all it didn't have a lot to offer with missions, weapons, and fighting technique. Even though the first on wasn't a huge success I decided to give the second one a try, and damn it was an improvement! At first it felt like Assassin's Creed and a 1/4th but as the game progressed I got sucked in. You don't need to have played the first game to understand this one, but it does have quite a few ties. I suggest you barrow the first one if a friend happens to have it. In Assassin's Creed Two you play as Etsio, Altair's great great grandson, you live in a decently wealthy family because your father is a banker... OR IS HE?! He turns out to be an assassin. Etsio's story takes off when his father is wrongly accused of doing something I wasn't really paying attention to, and this all happens in the beginning of the game so I'm not ruining anything for you. One reason why this game is such a big improvement is because it's characters who, this time around, are really interesting. Hell you even get to talk to Leonardo Da Vinci who helps you throughout the whole story. Another thing I liked about this game, that the first one didn't offer, was a mass amount of weapons, and whats even better is that every weapon class has five different finishing moves so there are like 40 brutal finishing moves. The last thing I like about Assassin's Creed Two (that I'm going to write about) is the ending. At the ending I was still like "WTF!?" but in a good way unlike the first one where I wondered around for two hours and I got was a pen and a password of some kind that I couldn't even use, seriously wtf... The second one's ending just made me want to see what happens next. I'm almost sure you get to play as Desmond for those of you who are familiar with the game. Anyways those are my thoughts on Assassin's Creed Two, way better than the first, and definitely a game worth owning.
I give it an 8 out of 10
theFIDJ
theFIDJ
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

ASSASSINS CREED TWO Empty Re: ASSASSINS CREED TWO

Post  naota668 Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:45 pm

great story line.
loved the look and feel of game. but i see myself giving this game away soon because its a good one run through and then im done.
naota668
naota668
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:22 am

naota668 wrote:great story line.
loved the look and feel of game. but i see myself giving this game away soon because its a good one run through and then im done.

So in other words weak replay value? =/ not really surprised about that since its more of a story line game with decent fighting.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://xbox-community.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  theFIDJ Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:40 am

yeah there isn't a whole lot of replay value unless you want to get all of the achievements.
theFIDJ
theFIDJ
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:48 am

lol well that figures.. first one was horrible having to collect all the flags.. THAT WAS SO FUN! Sleep Sleep
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://xbox-community.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum