Xbox 360 Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» OMG SPAM LOLLLL
Borderlands EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 12:31 am by Admin

» Advice For Forum Color
Borderlands EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 12:07 am by Admin

» Amry of Two 40th Day: E3 Review
Borderlands EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:39 pm by Admin

» Xbox Community News
Borderlands EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 3:00 am by Admin

» Xbox Community Polls
Borderlands EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:19 am by Admin

» Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Borderlands EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 7:31 am by Admin

» Current Members And Ranks
Borderlands EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:02 am by Admin

» ASSASSINS CREED TWO
Borderlands EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:48 am by Admin

» Army of 2 the 40th day
Borderlands EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:39 am by Admin

Poll

What Should Xbox-Community Focus On?

Borderlands Vote_lcap33%Borderlands Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
Borderlands Vote_lcap0%Borderlands Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Top posters
Admin
Borderlands Vote_lcapBorderlands Voting_barBorderlands Vote_rcap 
theFIDJ
Cinto
naota668

Statistics
We have 5 registered users
The newest registered user is Martin

Our users have posted a total of 42 messages in 18 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 4 on Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:34 pm

I forgot my password

Borderlands

2 posters

Go down

Borderlands Empty Borderlands

Post  theFIDJ Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:35 pm

Borderlands Borderlands_logo
Borderlands has to be one of my favorite games. "Why?" do you ask. Because its massive amount of weapons that even have elemental effects like explosive, corrosive, electrical, and fire damage! There are actually 3,166,880 guns in this game! HOLY SHIZ! That doesn't even include the expansions! Not only do you have a bajillion guns you also have skills and perks that you level up all throughout the game. There four different characters each with their own unique skills, not to mention your gun skills level up as well. Something really awesome about borderlands is that you can reset the skills if you find they don't appeal to the way you like to go about killing things.
The characters are
#1 The soldier: I put him as number one not because he is the best character but because he is the most common. He was even my first pick, probably because what I think when I hear soldier is balls to the wall and guns a blazin! which is what he is. If you like getting up close and personal this is your guy.The soldier can either be a supporter for the team or a leader depending on the attributes you level up. His main perk is the auto machine gun turret which is an awesome support tool.
#2 The hunter: The hunter is my personal 2nd favorite. One reason I like him so much is because of his bloodwing. The bloodwing is a bird/bat type thing, I've never saw what it really looks like cause it flies too damn fast which isn't such a bad thing. The bloodwing is one bad mofo because he does mass damage, flies faster than a blond forgets, makes enemies drop more loot, and heals you all at the same time! But I'm not all in to his gun perks except for accuracy. His two main guns he has perks for are the sniper and the pistol, I'm a shitty sniper so that's out of the question, and who the hell in they're right mind would use a pistol if you can have a shotgun instead?!
#3 The siren: She may have tits but that just makes her a lot more kick ass in my book! My number one favorite character, the siren. This bitch does a shit ton of elemental damage and it kicks ass! My siren has every single elemental effect that you can have and let me tell you... it's fuck'n hilarious how much damage she does. Her main perk is called phasewalk. When you go into phase walk you first burst an elemental effect, go invisible for a few seconds, the burst again when you come out of phase walk. At first this skill sucks balls but it gets damn good if you level right. Her main weapon is the smg. She shoots a a clip of 60 rounds in 2 sec if you get her skills up high.
#4 The berserker: I have just started using this character and don't know much about him, but so far he ties with the soldier. This guy is based on mele attacks and rocket launchers. The rocket launchers in this game disappoint me in this game, that is unless you're the beserker... Holly fuck balls. This guys main perk is going into a berserker mode were he runs around and laughs like a fucking retard, but takes virtually no damage and beast the shit out of everything he comes across.
You may have noticed I haven't mentioned the storyline at all, and that's because it's not a very good one. It's all about you being a bounty hunter and your you looking for something called the vault on an alien planet and blah blah blah. This game isn't about the story though, or else it would have bombed. No this game is about getting together with friends and finding a lot of loot... lots and lots of loot.
I give this game an 9/10 awesome game
theFIDJ
theFIDJ
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Borderlands Empty Re: Borderlands

Post  Admin Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:50 pm

nice review man, what about the plot? I heard that it doesn't have much of one.

Overall though it sounds like a great game and worth buying, but I dont own it Sad
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://xbox-community.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum